As part of our initiative to support entrepreneurs, startups and business owners – we actively put on and seek out the best local events for entrepreneurs.
“You don’t know what you don’t know until you know it”
Events serve to educate and support entrepreneurs through their startup Journey. Any experienced entrepreneur knows that it can often be a long and lonely road to success, this coupled with the need to perform roles outside of your area of expertise can lead to an overall daunting and difficult experience.
Coming along to events ensures that you are up to date with current trends across various industries, meeting people in similar circumstances and also taking advantage of opportunities that can go a long way to helping your business.
Join us at our next event and find out what it is all about. Very rarely is it a waste of time, so if you haven’t already RSVP to the next one!
Hope to see you there!
- This event has passed.
Join us at Mosman to build your startup in a day!
At Mosman Youth Service we have opened up a free coworking space dedicated for 16-25 year olds.
Join our startup workshop facilitated by Generation Entrepreneurs to meet like minded young people, learn from experienced mentors and pitch to win!
On the day you’ll
- Learn about problem solving, product development, customer development and pitching.
- Collaborate and learn from industry mentors
- Pitch your idea or join a team
- Have free lunch whilst networking and a Q+A session with Successful Entrepreneur (details coming soon)
Who is this for?
- For 16 – 25 year olds only
- Wanting to meet new people
- Wanting to get a taste of the entrepreneurial experience
- Wanting to upskill for future employment
- Have an idea you want to test out
- Wanting mentoring for your business.
- Don’t have a business idea but wanting to try something new
By purchasing a ticket you will be subscribed to our newsletter where you can opt-out anytime. The newsletter will update you with the latest information about the event (who the mentors are and what prizes there are) as well as informing about any other relevant events coming up.