As part of our initiative to support entrepreneurs, startups and business owners – we actively put on and seek out the best local events for entrepreneurs.
“You don't know what you don't know until you know it”
Events serve to educate and support entrepreneurs through their startup Journey. Any experienced entrepreneur knows that it can often be a long and lonely road to success, this coupled with the need to perform roles outside of your area of expertise can lead to an overall daunting and difficult experience.
Coming along to events ensures that you are up to date with current trends across various industries, meeting people in similar circumstances and also taking advantage of opportunities that can go a long way to helping your business.
Join us at our next event and find out what it is all about. Very rarely is it a waste of time, so if you haven't already RSVP to the next one!
Hope to see you there!
- This event has passed.
*Anchor Time: 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM CDT*
1.5 hours of instructor-led training (LIVE online workshop)
Design challenge (post-webinar)
Project evaluation (post-webinar)
Hands-out materials (post-webinar)
Highly recommended pre-requisite: Design Thinking Core Workshop (Click here )
What is this course about?
What is Information Architecture?
Is information architecture the same as UX?
8 Principles of Information Architecture
Elements of Information Architecture:
Who is it for?
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, future Information Architects **
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their career towards Design Thinking Umbrella (focus on UX Design)
- Limited Slots: 15
You will receive an email from me a few days prior to the event with the zoom URL + password and an attendee survey. Can’t make it due to some reason? No Worries! You will also receive the recording and design challenge of this webinar 1 week after the event.
Who Am I?
In one word: PolyMath
- Former University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere”
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at TECHVERSITY.
- Youtuber at THINK OUT LOUD Channel (App Reviews, MasterClasses, Vlog)
- A holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics
- Industrial Background in IA, Mobile Health App Development, Agile Deployment, Gamification, Data Science and Analytics, IoT controlled Systems, Operational Management, Business Administration (Focus on Early-Stage Startups), etc.
- Co-founder of TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! )
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics.
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at MU Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App
visit me: katusop.com/me
tweet me: @itskatusop