As part of our initiative to support entrepreneurs, startups and business owners – we actively put on and seek out the best local events for entrepreneurs.
“You don't know what you don't know until you know it”
Events serve to educate and support entrepreneurs through their startup Journey. Any experienced entrepreneur knows that it can often be a long and lonely road to success, this coupled with the need to perform roles outside of your area of expertise can lead to an overall daunting and difficult experience.
Coming along to events ensures that you are up to date with current trends across various industries, meeting people in similar circumstances and also taking advantage of opportunities that can go a long way to helping your business.
Join us at our next event and find out what it is all about. Very rarely is it a waste of time, so if you haven't already RSVP to the next one!
Hope to see you there!
- This event has passed.
Rise Business Coaching would like to invite you to a complimentary business seminar on how to run your business more efficiently.
If your business has plateaued, and you and your team are operating at maximum capacity, come learn how to break that cycle and structure your business for growth!
In this powerful workshop, you’ll learn time-tested principles of how to grow your business, including…
- The 6 steps to building a business that gets extraordinary results
- How to work ON your business instead of IN your business
- How to leverage your time to maximise efficiency and profits
- How to turn your marketing into an investment, not an expense
- How to recruit, motivate, educate, and retain exceptional team members
- How to get leverage in your business, to achieve more with less
- Steps to financial mastery, understanding the numbers that drive your business, and how you can directly impact the key profit-drivers
Limited tickets are available…please RSVP as soon as possible to ensure you do not miss out!
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar.
Registration commences at 9.15am… Starts 9.30am
Q1. What are my parking options for event?
Free unlimited parking is available in either the IGA public car park next door or opposite our office in the Georges Hall Post Office car park.
Q2. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected]