As part of our initiative to support entrepreneurs, startups and business owners – we actively put on and seek out the best local events for entrepreneurs.
“You don't know what you don't know until you know it”
Events serve to educate and support entrepreneurs through their startup Journey. Any experienced entrepreneur knows that it can often be a long and lonely road to success, this coupled with the need to perform roles outside of your area of expertise can lead to an overall daunting and difficult experience.
Coming along to events ensures that you are up to date with current trends across various industries, meeting people in similar circumstances and also taking advantage of opportunities that can go a long way to helping your business.
Join us at our next event and find out what it is all about. Very rarely is it a waste of time, so if you haven't already RSVP to the next one!
Hope to see you there!
- This event has passed.
If you’re thinking about growing and exporting your start-up or small to medium business then don’t miss out on Scaling up: to Asia and beyond – a free event to help you prepare for global success.
Our expert speaker line-up will help you:
- prepare your business for international growth
- build a strong and export ready brand
- navigate markets in Asia, including how to protect and enforce your intellectual property
- capitalise on e-commerce trends
- understand how to raise funds and the financial support available.
The keynote address will be delivered by CEO and co-founder of booming wine start-up Vinomofo on their journey from backyard garage to global success. Other speakers include:
- CEO of social analytics technology start-up, Digiviser and goto.game, Emma Lo Russo
- our event MC, Dr Jordan Nguyen, a biomedical engineer and acclaimed thought leader on the intersection between technology and humanity
- successful Aussie businesses Treasury Wine Estates, Breville, Health More and Heuch
- experts in IP and investment in Asia from SIPS, Right Click Capital and Asialink Business
- representatives from IP Australia, Austrade, AusIndustry, the Export Finance and Insurance Corporation and the World Intellectual Property Organization
- plus more!
This event is hosted by IP Australia, and is free to attend. For further information email [email protected].