As part of our initiative to support entrepreneurs, startups and business owners – we actively put on and seek out the best local events for entrepreneurs.
“You don't know what you don't know until you know it”
Events serve to educate and support entrepreneurs through their startup Journey. Any experienced entrepreneur knows that it can often be a long and lonely road to success, this coupled with the need to perform roles outside of your area of expertise can lead to an overall daunting and difficult experience.
Coming along to events ensures that you are up to date with current trends across various industries, meeting people in similar circumstances and also taking advantage of opportunities that can go a long way to helping your business.
Join us at our next event and find out what it is all about. Very rarely is it a waste of time, so if you haven't already RSVP to the next one!
Hope to see you there!
- This event has passed.
This masterclass is about how to find the ideal customer segments to whom to offer your products and services
Join a group of fellow entrepreneurs, small business owners, and a GrowthWheel Certified Advisor in this 3-hour Masterclass about putting together the ideal customer portfolio for your business!
Explore the options of approaching new markets and segments, find your core customer groups, and decide how to adapt your products to them.
This Masterclass is for startup and growth companies in all lifestages and within all industries.
Purpose of the Masterclass:
- Review your current and future customer portfolio
- Get to know your core customer segments, and discover their needs, habits, and ways of thinking
- Explore how to adapt your products and services to your favourite customers
- Make an action plan for improving your customer portfolio
Takeaway from the workshop
After this Masterclass you will walk away with:
- A toolstack to work on your customer portfolio
- A 30-60-90 Days Action Plan for your next steps Ideas and feedback from your peers