As part of our initiative to support entrepreneurs, startups and business owners – we actively put on and seek out the best local events for entrepreneurs.
“You don't know what you don't know until you know it”
Events serve to educate and support entrepreneurs through their startup Journey. Any experienced entrepreneur knows that it can often be a long and lonely road to success, this coupled with the need to perform roles outside of your area of expertise can lead to an overall daunting and difficult experience.
Coming along to events ensures that you are up to date with current trends across various industries, meeting people in similar circumstances and also taking advantage of opportunities that can go a long way to helping your business.
Join us at our next event and find out what it is all about. Very rarely is it a waste of time, so if you haven't already RSVP to the next one!
Hope to see you there!
- This event has passed.
1.5 – 2.00 hours instructor-led training (online workshop)
Case Study Challenge – FREE individual evaluation (post-workshop)
Access to Recording and Lecture Slides
Prerequisite: Masterclass on Design thinking vs. lean startup vs. agile, click here.
What is this course about?
This is a masterclass focusing on introducing you as to how lean business model canvas can elevate your understanding of innovation best practices and the intra-corporate entrepreneurial skills needed to lead innovation projects, teams, and strategies.
The Lean Canvas is more actionable and entrepreneur-focused. It deeply focuses on startup factors such as uncertainty and risk. In this masterclass, the aim is that you can capture a 1-page diagram of your startup vision efficiently.
Module 1: Brainstorm Possible Outcomes
(This is covered in more detail in this replay masterclass, go ahead and learn more here. )
- Distinguish between customers and users
- Split broad customer segments into smaller ones
- Sketch a Lean Canvas for each customer segment
Module 2: Sketch Multiple Lean Canvas
- Sketch a canvas in one sitting
- It’s okay to leave sections blank
- Think in the present
- Use a customer-centric approach
Module 3: Problem and Customer Segments
- List top 3 problems
- List existing alternatives
- Identify other users roles
- Hone in one possible early adopters
- Post-Masterclass Design challenge
Module 4: Unique Value Proposition
- Answer: What, Who, and Why
**If you want to continue your learning reserve your slot in the waitlist for Masterclass #2 – “Lean Canvas & Beyond” here **
Module 5: Channels
- FREE’er versus PAID
- Inbound versus Outbound
- Direct versus Automated
- Direct versus Indirect
- Retention before Referral
Module 6: Revenue Streams and Cost Structure
- Single pricing Planning
- “Free Trial” Planning
- Testing a price
- Cost Accountancy
- Pros and Cons of “Freemium”
Module 7: Key Metrics
- Create a cross-functional lean canvas
- Track experiment
- invite collaborator
Module 8: Unfair Advantage
- How to stand out above your competitors (guerrila style)
- You will receive a zoom URL + password few days prior event
- You will also receive access to webpage to the recording, slides and design challenge of this webinar 1 week after the event.
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- Available Slots: 25
a Certificate of Completion can be issued upon request. (fee: $4.99)
Who am I?
In one word I describe myself as a hustler
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere” (to be available on Amazon books, Google Books mid-2019)
- Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree in Health Informatics
- Background in Mobile Health App Development, Agile Deployment, Gamification, Data Science and Analytics, IoT controlled Systems, Operational Management, Business Administration (Focus on Early-Stage Startups), etc.
- Co-founder of TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out!)
- Chief Design Thinker / mHealth Architect of Sinclair’s School of Nursing – HEAR App.
- Research Fellow at University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics – Patient-centered Decision Support Precision Medicine Technologies
How to get in touch?
Tweet me: @itskatusop
Contact me: [email protected]