As part of our initiative to support entrepreneurs, startups and business owners – we actively put on and seek out the best local events for entrepreneurs.
“You don't know what you don't know until you know it”
Events serve to educate and support entrepreneurs through their startup Journey. Any experienced entrepreneur knows that it can often be a long and lonely road to success, this coupled with the need to perform roles outside of your area of expertise can lead to an overall daunting and difficult experience.
Coming along to events ensures that you are up to date with current trends across various industries, meeting people in similar circumstances and also taking advantage of opportunities that can go a long way to helping your business.
Join us at our next event and find out what it is all about. Very rarely is it a waste of time, so if you haven't already RSVP to the next one!
Hope to see you there!
- This event has passed.
Are you working on a agricultural technology that could change the way we grow food? Have you thought about building a startup but don’t know where to begin?
We are here to help! In half a day we will cover the basics of where to begin to build a foodtech startup. In just a few hours you’ll learn the basics of Lean Startup Methodology, meet like-minded people and sharpen your idea. You’ll come away with a clear set of next steps to take if a startup is right for you and your technology.
We will cover:
- What is a startup and is it the right path for you?
- What is Lean Startup and when is the right time to speak with customers?
- What is the size of the opportunity for your food technology?
- What is your value proposition compared to what is already on the market?
- What are the (first) missing pieces you will need to work on? (marketing, regulation, manufacturing etc.)
- What are your highest priority next steps?
By the end of this workshop you will leave with a clear idea as to whether a startup is the right way for you to take your agtech to the world and have a clear plan of the next steps you will need to take.